Monday, October 06, 2008

Goodbye, Farewell, Tara...

You may have noticed I haven't blogged much lately. Well, blogged at all. On thinking about it this morning I realised it had been a long long time since I last blogged, and I'd even stopped trawling all those sites of you out there I know and love.

So, for the record, I haven't died, I am fit and well, the family is fit and well, even the building works are fit and well (though a bit slower than planned). Its just, well, life... Its all a bit manic at the moment, not overwhelming or depressing, just very very busy. As much as I enjoy blogging I have to admit to myself its a pleasure that I'm putting aside.

Probably only for the moment. I will still stop by once and a while out of the blue, or even post if something momentous happens. I just find myself not devoting the time to it I once did. So to all of you, I will be around. Offers of a cup of coffee or something stronger are always welcome. You are all a part of my life that I didn't expect, so do stay in touch. As I'll try to do.

But for now, on this website. Farewell.

|



<< Home