Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag, you're it

The Venerable G, on being tagged himself, and having determined he needed a token male in his list, and that I was the one nearest and most often about, tagged me. Having never been a token male before, and despite my reservations on being tagged for hanging about, will comply. So, with no further ado...

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

The rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people

This is not necessarily an easy task. In my life there tends to be vast quantities of reading surrounding me. Even a work there's a nice shelf full of fulminating and not so fascinating business logs. The question is, which book to pick? Having thought long and hard I decided that I would choose three sentences out of three books and see what the resulting mashup provided.

"My ideals, my political imperative. For IT maxims and IT investments and priority decisions, it was critical to have top-level, enterprise business involvement in both input and decision making. Consumers were assumed to notice an advertisement; become engaged by its overt promise or proposition; and thereby consciously persuaded to buy."

Quite scarily, it almost makes sense. And there you have it. Now, I don't tag, but if you care to take this little snippet up, do tell!

|



<< Home