Monday, September 03, 2007

Update

In a phone call with one of my sisters last night I learned some results from a recent report on my mum. She could not do basic cognition tests like matching cards she held of coloured squares, triangles and circles to ones the pschycologist placed in front of her. This was a woman with a tested IQ of over 140, yet as well as raising a family of four started three businesses (one to employ mentally handicapped adults, it actually made money), would informally adopt adbused teens and adults to help them get on the straight and narrow (most did, some still call her mum).

4Ds mate the baseball bat is so very tempting. Then last night my sister reminded me that my mum would never tolerate another life being ruined just because hers was. My thoughts shame me, but its still bloody tempting.

|



<< Home