Thursday, January 11, 2007

Going with the flow

Greavsie did it, so did Katy, even DrunkPunk joined in. So, a meme...

5 things most people don't know. One is a lie, but which is it?

  1. I have wrestled with a giant octupus 40 metres below the sea. It was a draw, neither of us won
  2. I have the dubious honour of being a memeber of an elite Canadian club whose membership is defined by having drunk 24 beers in 24 hours. At least I'm told I am, I don't quite remember myself
  3. I climbed to the top of Mt Attlee in the Rockies, threw up and had to be carried down. I was not allowed to forget the disgrace for years
  4. I'm a Knight me, have jousted on horseback and fought with swords and all. A Queen even dobbed my shoulders and head with a sword to make it true
  5. I can kill, pluck, disembowl and debone a chicken in less than 2 minutes. I was tought by someone who was even faster

|



<< Home